The similarity between my Facebook news feed and the endless random thoughts of my mind is almost frightening.
- You can scroll forever and ever…
- Some produce intense emotional reactions and some just float by.
- You tend to interact more with the ones that produce a reaction.
- Facebook/Your Mind takes note and gives you more posts/thoughts like that!
- Both are training your mind to always look for the next post/thought.
- Reading posts makes you want to post, thoughts make you want to think.
Maybe giving up one is the key to giving up the other…